Objective: The students will read and analyze and prewrite a Q2 AP Essay Prompt.
1. Sit anywhere. Roll. I have to start learning your names!
2. My website: warrenmlk.com. Save it. Use it. Never ask me, "Mr. Warren, I was absent yesterday, did I miss anything?" You are a young adult in a college level class. It's on you to figure it out.
3. Restroom and Eating/Drinking Policy.
4. Summer Work: Due to Google by 9/16. 50 points. If late, it will not be scored.
5. Q2 Essay Prompt: "No Dogs Bark"
6. Go to library and get AP books.
First Book: Grendel by John Gardner. If you buy it and close read it, you get 50 points EC.