Thursday, April 06, 2023

Day 141

 Objective: Students will complete or be near completing Othello Q3 in their Google Classroom.

Hello AP kids.  I am now home and able to work and grade.  So I want to help you with the Q3 Study Form.  I looked at a few and there are issues:

1.  How do you punctuate a play?  It's a BIG thing.

2.  Explain everything:  Don't just say a setting is Cypress.  Tell why it's important.

3.  Give examples of what you say, as you would in an essay.

4.  Themes (minus 10 if wrong).  It's a UT.  NOT one word.

5.  Explain allusions and symbols. 

1: Othello Q3 Study Guide:  In your Google Classroom.  Complete and submit in google classroom.  It will be due on Thursday by 3 pm.
You have the entire period.  I will run the plagiarism check, so do not copy/paste or do not share or copy other people's work, Google can now check assignments from school to school and teacher to teacher and class to class.  Also, this is a TEMPLATE so adjust categories by adding or subtracting numbers as needed.  Since this is a play, change up as needed also.  Like Pacing elements means how the play is written (acts), etc...  I will grade this hard.  Minus 5 points for each error.  


Tomorrow I know is a "senior ditch day" so I will assign TWO MC Practices for points.  Kids who show up will get 5 more points that the kids who have to make it up during office hours in front of me.

No comments: