Objective: Get a C or higher on the Final Exam.
Handmaid's Tale AP Q3 Essays are graded. At this point in the class, some of you just don't seem to be listening to what you are expected to do...
1) A book title is UNDERLINED!!!
2) Integrate the quotes.
3) You must have a UT in the intro. Don't wait until the end of the darn essay!
4) Starting with a quote! SLAP!!!!
5) Write on one side only. Follow simple directions. PEN ONLY!!!
6) Following the simple writing rules in back.
7) "YOU" (When people abuse YOU sexually...)
8) Why are you starting an AP essay with asking a darn question??
9) When reading your essays, it is OBVIOUS to me who has read the book and who has read 1/4 of the book. Making inaccurate comments just makes you look bad!
But some of you are doing well. To you.... Thanks!
1. Get final. PUT YOUR NAME ON IT. Bubble in Student ID. Take the test. Staple the test to the answer sheet when done. Scan it. Write your percentage. Give it to me.