Friday, November 03, 2017

I Hope You all Got Louie's SnapChat Last Night

Objective: The students will complete Chapter 6 analysis.

1.  I asked Louie to send out the message last night that I cancelled homework because I forgot it was the last football game of the season.

2.  So complete reading of Chapter 6 and then do the analysis.  Handout on side desk.

3.  The school news"paper" is now available.  Your friends worked hard to go totally digital for YOU so please visit the website or use that symbol thing on the wall by the front door.  Three extra credit points for everyone who comes up and shows a picture from the site with my face in it.
https://thekingcourier.com/

4.  Enjoy the weekend.  I am tired!  BUT go to the game tonight to see how much football the senior girls have learned in one week.  They are good!!  Powder Puff at 6 pm. 

No comments: