Objective: The students will write a great essay on Othello.
1. Look over your Othello Q3 real quick. Memorize the quotes. Put it on your desk and I will pick it up while you read the prompt.
2. Get out three sheets of paper. Two pens. PUT PHONE AWAY.
3. Get the prompt. Put your Student ID ONLY ON IT and Period Number. Read it (Thank me silently for picking the perfect prompt for Othello) and write. ONE SIDE ONLY!!
4. You have all period. When done staple the prompt to your essay.
5. IF I SEE A PHONE OUT AT ANY TIME DURING THE PERIOD I WILL HAVE TO FAIL YOU.