1. Sit anywhere that you will be able to work without disruption.
3. Summer School Student Guide: Read with students and have them sign form.
4. Get books in library. Need 15 only.
Expectations: (Rules, Class Format, Schedule)
1) Be on time (one minute late means 1/2 hour of time missed. You are allowed 5 hours then dropped)
2) Be ready to work WITH supplies (paper, pens, pencils, highlighters)
3) Listen and Learn (Try to find at least one thing each day that you can use in life)
4) Participate (You have to be here.... might as well have fun)
5) NO PHONES!!!! Unless it's during the designated break or you are told that they can be out for a certain task. If they
are out at other times, you will be asked to step outside (which will
cost you an hour of your time)
6) NO SLEEPING or having your head down. (same as above)