Thursday, September 21, 2017

Miss Brill: After reading it a tyhird time... I think I have it! I could write a passing AP essay on it... or is that just an illusion?

Objective:  The students will share their insights on "Miss Brill" and compare them with the teacher's brilliant analysis.

1.  Allusion Notes:  Cronus and Zeus

2.  Presentations:  Let's finish them today so that I can give you all 100 points.  I enjoyed seeing each of your personalities come across in your presentations.  Some of you are so soft spoken!!!!

3.  "Miss Brill" discussion.

4.  Turn in Prose Unit One Packet:  100 points

Staple in order:  Put the checklist on top with your proper MLA Heading.
Chapter 1 Outline
Chapter 2 Outline
Chapter 3 Outline (the notes on Characterization)
The Destructors TTSTCANDI
How I Met My Husband TTSTCANDI
Miss Brill TTSTCANDI
Tone Terms
Lit Terms
MC Terms


No comments: