Tuesday, March 31, 2020

AP Lesson 4: Longer Fiction: Character Complexity


https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/pdf/ap-class-schedule-daily.pdf?SFMC_cid=EM289964-&rid=47051915

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I took the day off to read all of the stuff that the district has planned for us to do the rest of the year.

We are supposed to start online teaching in two weeks.  BUT that is too long for you to wait if you are taking the test, so I will keep offering these lessons.

I think they are better anyway.

So here is yesterday's lesson.  I will watch today's lesson when it comes out and offer a quiz.

No some of you are texting me and it IS OBVIOUS that you are just skimming the videos,  not really thinking about them or applying the info to what we have covered in class.  And that's not what I want.

If I am giving you points, I EXPECT that you think, pay attention, apply.

Miss you all...  Be safe.  Text for quiz:  951-880-4804

No comments: