Monday, October 05, 2020

Day 25

 Objective:  The students will learn about Ernest Hemingway's Code Hero for a string of stories that we will read by him.

 ROLL QUIZ IN GC

Note:  I was wrong about returning to class in person.  I thought it was November 2.  It is actually set for November 30 (thanks to whoever it was who pointed out my mistake last week!) 

Note 2:  You may have noticed that I forgot to link the Grendel 4 Chapter Questions to GC.  So you have until Wednesday to complete.  Sorry.  Thanks Amanda for pointing it out to me.

1.  OK, let's talk about what you would write about if you were given an essay for "The Grave."  Look at your TTSTCANDI.  If we can't have a good discussion, then I will assign the essay.

2.  Ernest Hemingway PP Notes.

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v8J9eZfDp_gqOL8SUYViizmI8TXr6yG6/view?usp=sharing

3.  Read the first Hemingway story by Wednesday.  I would print it and close read with TTSTCANDI in mind.

 "Hills Like White Elephants"

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/12NozPavxCEm6yAzO7McQjP3J3i_rYgKr/view?usp=sharing

No comments: