Friday, March 24, 2006

Objective: Students will identify all important plot development by completing a storyboard and review (Reading Standard 3.1)

Date: March 23, 2006: Sorry about being out again this week. Today I am writing your district final. I will try to make it very easy so that you all get an “A” but if I get a bad report (Period 4) I will make it HARD! J I will also do Oral on Friday and Monday.

Period 1 and 4
1. Get folder and interactive reader
2. Sit quietly and respectfully for roll.
3. Interactive reader pages 290-298. Do all margin activities, chart and questions. This is due tomorrow (100 points)

Periods 2 and 5
1. Get folder and sit quietly for roll.
2. CAT6 Number 7
3. Act V:3-5 Notes to folder.
4. Read Act V:3-5. Period 2: Jana or Jena lead the class as I would. Period 5: Marcus or Josh Meyer lead the class.
5. Complete Storyboard for Act V on the same sheet as you did Act IV. Three squares only for this act.
6. Complete Act V Review and Translation.

No comments: