Monday, January 12, 2015

Thanks for being awesome with the sub!

Objective:  Review the Final.

1.  Get folders and handout.
2.  How the final Works in this class:
          a)  Tomorrow, I will tell you all your grade when you come in.  That is your grade at this point.
          b)  You will ALL try hard on the final (if you fail on purpose... that will make me look bad.  And you don't want to make me look bad!)
          c)  I will grade the test as soon as you finish.  The test afects your grade in the following way:
                    1)  A= Grade up 3%
                    2)  B= Grade up 1%
                    3)  C= Grade stays as it is
                    4)  D= Grade drops 1%
                    5)  F= Grade drops 3%
3.  So here is a review.  Go over the terms.  If you know them, you will be fine.  I also have a few hints for you all!

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/162grV4JjYTFGRfk2s-NP9QwVtA7qYGJupLK7AqJlla0/edit

No comments: