Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tomorrow be good!

Objective:  The students will complete Act III Review and show that they have completed their outside book.

1.  Put your book and your report on your desk.
2.  Pick up a review handout.
3.  Complete handout and wait to be called up.

Here's what I will do:
1.  Look at Active Reading (100 points for notes/highlights, character page, end notes)
2.  Ask an oral question.  Get first one right=100.  Second = 70.  Third =50.  Miss all, and I don't grade report, or give points for Active Reading or the question.... 400 points.  And no page credit.

My first question to you will be:  "Did you finish the book?"  And by finish, I don't mean skimmed it.  Finished most of it...  Used SPARKNOTES on it.... etc.

If you lie to me and I catch you, it will not be a good weekend!

No comments: