Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Day 2

Objective:  The students will learn the tool that we will use for literature analysis.

I told you that we are going to start slowly...  well this is day two of three. We will start getting a little bit into things on Thursday and Friday.

1.  Sit anywhere and roll.  Get out College Worksheet.  I will collect.

2.  Supplies Needed For Class:

   a)  A binder or multiple folders to keep all of out notes and units organized within.

   b)  Lined Paper

   c)  Blue or Black Pens

   d)  Lots of colors of highlighters

   e)  Perrine's (leave at home for now.  I am trying to get a class set, but we may have to bring them).

3.  Our class website:  warrenmlk.com.  You will use this if you are absent.  Never ask me, "Mr. Warren, what did we do yesterday?"  I won't tell you.  This is a college level class, so I will treat you like college students.

4.  Copy TTSTCANDI board onto sheets of paper for future use at home.

No comments: