Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Day 84

Objective:  The students will discuss Poetry as defined in Chapter 1 of Perrine's and then read on about how a poem should be read.

Note:  If you are absent, and I expect that there will be a lot of you, unless you are really sick in bed (and not just sleeping in Ryan), then keep up with the work.  This semester, it is my job to prepare you for next year.  The expectations will be more enforced and your grade will reflect your responsibility.  The semester of "GRACE" is over... back to being the grumpy Mr. Warren!

I will not use Google Classroom (until I am told that I must), I will keep using warrenmlk.com.  I will post the assignments on the Daily Lesson Log.  

I will also open up the Google Meets Link (on warrenmlk.com) daily.  Use it, or email me, or text me.

1.  Go over Perrine's Poetry Chapter 1 PP

2.  Complete Chapter 2 Outline.  And Lit Terms:  

We have to do both before we read our first poem.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NVf2yCxikXx-9ExgqhsnPY4iHclwHg6C/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=118430206095467405140&rtpof=true&sd=true

No comments: