Monday, May 11, 2020

AP Lesson 33

OK people...  It has been pretty silent out there.

Only 4 kids did the last one.

I really have no idea who is prepared.  I know that two of you are for sure, but I really don't know what you all need to get prepared these last two days.

I am guessing that many of you are just gonna "wing it."

We that's fine.  But prepare a little.

Here is the last essay and assignment that I am going to give.

https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/apc/ap08_eng_lit_frq.pdf

Time yourself.  45 minutes.  Relax.  Look for easy stuff to write about:  Character, contrasts, imagery, etc.

3 comments:

Briana Marquez said...

We dont deserve you at all, love you Mr.Warren. Me and Juan will be there

Anonymous said...

in case I never see you again, I love you Warren you're easily one of the coolest dudes I know. Gray says hi, next time you see him please remind him I am the superior Mavhera. Also I left my AP Psychology textbook in your classroom I'm not sure what will happen to it but I'm not too worried about it. I hope you have a good life and stay safe and I'm pretty sure I'll get a 3 on the ap test (I'm hoping if i score like a 2.8 they'll round up but who knows) I'll let you know how it goes :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mr. Warren for all of your support and help! If I don't make it to the BBQ, know that I've really appreciated your way of teaching in general. Thank you!