Wednesday, May 06, 2020

AP Lesson 31: An Entire Essay

Hello folks.  Sorry I am late with this.  The last two days I have been driving signs all over Riverside and Mo Val to place in your  yards.  I had my entire first period.  Sorry second period kids.  I would have done you guys too but you were split between others.

So, AP Central had another practice exam.  We will do this today or tomorrow.  I have to grade my sophomore book reports that all came in today at the last minute!!

Here is the prompt:

 https://www.erhsnyc.org/ourpages/auto/2016/4/9/50345636/q2%20tiger%202015.pdf

If you want to cheat, it's online with sample papers.  But why would you?

If you are taking the test you need to practice.

Set a timer.  50 minutes.

Dissect prompt.

Read passage.

Thesis and outline:

Hopefully you have 35 minutes here to write.


No comments: