Objective: The students will write a passing grade essay.
1. Frankenstein Q3 Essay
1. Do not say "the reader" anywhere. You are not part of the essay. Instead of saying something like "this shows the reader that..." Just say, "this shows" or something to that effect.
2. Have a good but short intro. Must include the thesis. And use key words from the prompt.
3. Use a few quotes, but not too many on the Q3 essay.
4. Develop your points with specific details to support your thesis.
5. Make sure you mention the book and the author's name.
I picked a great prompt. It should be easy if you read.