Monday, April 10, 2023

Day 143

Warren Update:  I am home now from the second surgery.  I have a 24 hour IV hooked up, and the infection seems to be going away.  I CAN NOT come back until after my next appointment, April 28.  The best thing that you can do for me is keep working and learning.  Help Ms. Martinez and just be great kids.  Hate missing so much.  Warren 

From Mr. Warren: Hello AP students.  I picked this book as your last major work because it is so easy to read and it is easy to write about for the AP Q3 Open Source essay.  It seems like a very silly book on the literal level, but it is really a deep and interesting "coming of age" novel.

Reading Schedule for the week:  You are responsible for reading even if you take another ditch day!  Quizzes will be random and sometimes worth 10 points, and there will be TWO surprise 50 pointers.  So keep up each day.

Copy this:
Monday:  Chapters 1-2 and questions
Tuesday:  Chapter 3 and questions
Wednesday:  Chapter 4-5 and questions
Thursday:  Chapter 6 and questions 
Friday:  Chapters 7-8 and questions
 
Intro Notes:  Take out 1 sheet of paper and copy some notes that will help you read the book.

No comments: